Mediterranean Fig 100% Pure Soy Travel Size Candle
A beautifully balanced yet fresh and crisp nod to both Spring and Summer. This candle opens with top notes of fresh and sweet figs, a heart of green floral accords, and notes of musk and cashmere to balance out the base.
Top: Fig Tree Leaves
Middle: Floral, Green
Base: Musk, Wood
Burn Time: 25 Hours
- Pure soy wax with no additives, dyes or fillers
- Natural cotton wick braided with thin paper threads (lead and zinc free)
- Wax sourced from US grown soybeans
- Always individually hand-poured, hand labeled and crafted in small batches
Uses & Recommendations:
- Trim wick as needed to reduce chances of soot
- Follow us on IG or Facebook for 10% off!
Fun fact: By about 11,000 years ago, people in West Asia had already begun to farm fig trees. Farmed figs may be the first kind of food that anybody farmed, even before wheat and barley.