White Tea + Berries 100% Pure Soy Double Wick Candle
This scent is a tantalizing tincture of herbal tea and dew covered raspberries, blackberries, and elderberries.
Infused with natural essential oils, including cedar, ginger, mandarin, nutmeg, and ylang ylang.
Top: Lemon, red berries, mandarin
Middle: White tea, jasmin, rose, ylang ylang
Base: Vanilla, musk, nutmeg, cedar, ginger
- Natural cotton wick braided with thin paper threads (lead and zinc free)
- Pure soy wax with no additives, dyes or fillers
- Wax sourced from US grown soybeans
- Re-usable glass jar container
- Always individually hand-poured, hand labeled and crafted in small batches
Uses & Recommendations:
- Suggested to curate for 1 week for optimal burn
- During initial burn, let burn for minimum 3 hours to ensure full surface is melted (minimizing tunneling).
- Trim wick to reduce chances of soot
- 3.5 x 3.5 glass jar container
- Follow us on IG or Facebook for 10% off!
FREE Candle Giveaways:
- Refer a friend for 1 FREE candle of your choice
- Post a Review here or on any of our social channels for 1 FREE candle of your choice
Fun fact: Modern white tea was invented in China in 1857, then exported worldwide from 1891 onwards. White tea went into steep decline during the two world wars, and has only recently recaptured its allure in the West.