White Tea + Berries 100% Pure Soy Travel Size CandleSukie's Candle Co.
This scent is a tantalizing tincture of herbal tea and dew covered raspberries, blackberries, and elderberries.
Infused with natural essential oils, including cedar, ginger, mandarin, nutmeg, and ylang ylang.
Top: Lemon, red berries, mandarin
Middle: White tea, jasmin, rose, ylang ylang
Base: Vanilla, musk, nutmeg, cedar, ginger
Burn Time: 25 Hours
- Pure soy wax with no additives, dyes or fillers
- Natural cotton wick braided with thin paper threads (lead and zinc free)
- Wax sourced from US grown soybeans
- Always individually hand-poured, hand labeled and crafted in small batches
Uses & Recommendations:
- Trim wick as needed to reduce chances of soot
- Follow us on IG or Facebook for 10% off!
Fun fact: Modern white tea was invented in China in 1857, then exported worldwide from 1891 onwards. White tea went into steep decline during the two world wars, and has only recently recaptured its allure in the West.