Cedarwood Vanilla 100% Pure Soy Double Wick CandleSukie's Candle Co.
Classic vanilla paired with cedarwood which has a delightfully earthy tone and a strong woody base. This scent offers a hint of sweetness to create a candle experience that is both warm and sophisticated. A hit for men and women!
Infused with cedarwood essential oil.
Base: Cedar, Oak, Vanilla
Burn Time: 40 Hours
- Pure soy wax with no additives, dyes or fillers
- Natural cotton wick braided with thin paper threads (lead and zinc free)
- Wax sourced from US grown soybeans
- Re-usable glass jar container
- Always individually hand-poured, hand labeled and crafted in small batches
Uses & Recommendations:
- Suggested to curate for 1 week for optimal burn
- During initial burn, let burn for minimum 3 hours to ensure full surface is melted (minimizing tunneling).
- Trim wick to reduce chances of soot
- 3.5 x 3.5 glass jar container
- Follow us on IG or Facebook for 10% off!
Fun fact: The flower that produces the vanilla bean lasts only one day. The beans are hand-picked and then cured, wrapped, and dried in a process that takes 4 to 6 months.