Pineapple Sage 100% Pure Soy Double Wick CandleSukie's Candle Co.
A tropical aromatic blend of fresh cut pineapples bolstered in a herbaceous base of sage and anise.
This candle is infused with essential oils, including eucalyptus, cedar, vetiver, palmarosa, clary sage, lemongrass, amyris, black pepper, cade, and blue chamomile flower.
Middle: Green Leaves, Palm, Anise
Base: Sage, Sugar
Burn Time: 40 Hours
- Pure soy wax with no additives, dyes or fillers
- Natural cotton wick braided with thin paper threads (lead and zinc free)
- Wax sourced from US grown soybeans
- Re-usable glass jar container
- Always individually hand-poured, hand labeled and crafted in small batches
Uses & Recommendations:
- Suggested to curate for 1 week for optimal burn
- During initial burn, let burn for minimum 3 hours to ensure full surface is melted (minimizing tunneling).
- Trim wick to reduce chances of soot
- 3.5 x 3.5 glass jar container
Fun Fact: Besides fruit salads and tropical drinks, pineapples are also used to make wine.