Mediterranean Fig 100% Pure Soy Double Wick Candle
A beautifully balanced yet fresh and crisp nod to both Spring and Summer. This candle opens with top notes of fresh and sweet figs, a heart of green floral accords, and notes of musk and cashmere to balance out the base.
Top: Fig Tree Leaves
Middle: Floral, Green
Base: Musk, Wood
- Natural cotton wick braided with thin paper threads (lead and zinc free)
- Pure soy wax with no additives, dyes or fillers
- Wax sourced from US grown soybeans
- Re-usable glass jar container
- Always individually hand-poured, hand labeled and crafted in small batches
Uses & Recommendations:
- Suggested to curate for 1 week for optimal burn
- During initial burn, let burn for minimum 3 hours to ensure full surface is melted (minimizing tunneling).
- Trim wick to reduce chances of soot
- 3.5 x 3.5 glass jar container
- Follow us on IG or Facebook for 10% off!
FREE Candle Giveaways:
- Refer a friend for 1 FREE candle of your choice
- Post a Review here or on any of our social channels for 1 FREE candle of your choice
Fun fact: By about 11,000 years ago, people in West Asia had already begun to farm fig trees. Farmed figs may be the first kind of food that anybody farmed, even before wheat and barley.