Nag Champa 100% Pure Soy Double Wick Candle
New Scent Arrival!
An ode to my childhood, Nag Champa is an Indian scent popular in the world famous incense. It has woody notes similar to patchouli, with touches of musk, amber, and vanilla.
This candle is infused with patchouli and gurjun balsam essential oils.
Top: Orange Blossom, Geranium, Spice
Middle: Incense, Amber
Base: Patchouli, Dark Musk, Vanilla
Burn Time: 40 Hours
- Natural cotton wick braided with thin paper threads (lead and zinc free)
- Pure soy wax with no additives, dyes or fillers
- Wax sourced from US grown soybeans
- Re-usable glass jar container
- Always individually hand-poured, hand labeled and crafted in small batches
Uses & Recommendations:
- Suggested to curate for 1 week for optimal burn
- During initial burn, let burn for minimum 3 hours to ensure full surface is melted (minimizing tunneling).
- Trim wick to reduce chances of soot
- 3.5 x 3.5 glass jar container
- Follow us on IG or Facebook for 10% off!
Fun fact: Bob Dylan is said to burn Nag Champa at his concerts, as is the Grateful Dead. The smell will also be familiar to anyone who, like me, has hippie parents :)