Seattle Fir 100% Pure Soy Double Wick Candle
New Scent Arrival!
Inspired by and reminiscent of my childhood, Seattle Fir is a clean, mild citrus, woody, fir balsam scent with intoxicating earthy undercurrents. A true fan favorite for both men and women, Seattle Fir seduces with top notes of cypress and lemon peel, held in middle and base notes of evergreen, moss and amber.
This candle is infused with fir balsam essential oil.
Top: Lemon Peel, Cypress
Middle: Evergreen, Cedar
Base: Fir, Amber, Moss
Burn Time: 40 Hours
- Pure soy wax with no additives, dyes or fillers
- Natural cotton wick braided with thin paper threads (lead and zinc free)
- Wax sourced from US grown soybeans
- Re-usable glass jar container
- Always individually hand-poured, hand labeled and crafted in small batches
Uses & Recommendations:
- Suggested to curate for 1 week for optimal burn
- During initial burn, let burn for minimum 3 hours to ensure full surface is melted (minimizing tunneling).
- Trim wick to reduce chances of soot
- 3.5 x 3.5 glass jar container
- Follow us on IG or Facebook for 10% off!
Fun fact: The fir tree cones are softer than other coniferous trees and come apart at the end of the season to spread their seeds. They also grow upwards instead of hanging down.